Friday 22 March 2013

Did you forget to take your meds?

I haven't updated for a while but I have been crafting. And sleeping, but I'll touch on that later.

I'm not regretting spending ages rolling my skein of wool into a ball because I managed to knit both uni days and add 6.5 inches to my scarf. I've also been looking at cute projects to try next but that's getting ahead of myself a bit there.


The reason I'm feeling a bit ashamed is that I didn't craft Wednesday or Thursday. I didn't do much of anything. My slightly melodramatic title is because I'm starting to wonder when sleeping too much is just laziness and when it's the depression coming back or something else medical. On Wednesday I slept in till 9 IN THE EVENING! At least I was up by 3pm on Tuesday but I only had the energy to watch DVDs.

No comments:

Post a Comment