Monday 11 March 2013

Paws For Thought

I did absolutely nothing sewing related yesterday. I spent the day in bed away from my sewing machine and away from the homework I should have been doing.

That said, I think I made up for both today. I got out of uni at 2 o'clock and had a tutorial about my career where I was asked what I wanted to do and could I write a personal statement by tomorrow? I wasn't late with it, it's just that the course I want to go on is very popular.

Once I left that I had to cycle into town to pay my rent and buy tracing paper, then get back to the train station opposite the uni so I could go to the other campus. I went to GM for a weekly game but only two people turned up so we cancelled and me and one of the other girls went to hang out in the library. I found myself with a great opportunity to write my personal statement and then not only sewed up a hole in my bag but fixed a rip in my friends wonderful paw shaped gloves!

I think that earned me a little karma for today. Sewing to fix something always feels better than sewing something new for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment