Sunday 17 March 2013

Saturday Knitting And A Problem

My knitting became about 9 inches longer yesterday, and that's better than any junk e-mail can promise. It's a bit brighter than I would usually wear and I made one mistake that I honestly didn't think was worth undoing it all for, (it's not like fit matters and who's going to notice) but I have come to one realization that may have been obvious to everyone but me. I won't be able to work on this on the train/during lunch/anywhere outside my bedroom because moving a skein of wool about without it getting tangled is hard. There's probably a way to turn it into a ball of wool but that'll take time and I don't even know where to begin. Maybe I'll figure it out and do it with this one and the others after my scarf is done but not right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment