Sunday 3 March 2013

Snip, Snip, Snip!

I didn't get as much done yesterday as I was planning to because work was busy but there's no rush. I cut out the pattern pieces and ironed the fabric for the trial jacket so it's not like I did nothing.

I also washed a swatch of the purple and black wool that I want to use for the final garment. I was a bit worried it was all going to fall apart or something because I've been told that wool needs to be hand washed but it just shrunk a bit like cotton. I'm probably going to wash the finished Jacket by hand and Jackets don't need washing as much as other items, but better safe than sorry.


Mondays and Tuesdays are when I go to university and clubs so I won't be able to do any sewing. I leave the house at 9am then get back at 11:30pm both days. Maybe I should take up knitting for the train journey?

No comments:

Post a Comment