Friday 19 April 2013

Slow Progress

I washed all of my spring/summer wardrobe fabric today, and it looks like a clothing factory in my kitchen. You can't see but the fabric in the middle is hung from the very top. I almost couldn't fit any more on. 

Since I finally got a washing machine a few days ago I can not only wash cloth at home but I can wash it as well as I need. I ran this stuff round once with non-bio washing liquid and an extra rinse, then again with no product. If I don't it can make my skin a mess. I know you guys might find it boring but this really makes me happy.


I got three other pieces cut out and went over all the lines in pen, but I had wanted to do more. I had to put a cold compress on my eczema and there's only so much you can do with a bag of frozen peas up your dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment