Saturday 6 April 2013

So Many Pins!

I hung out with my friend in town today for a while and bought a few things that I won't bore you with right now. Turns out we got almost everything done in the morning and I was back in time for lunch.

After wasting a bit of time reading blogs and playing the sims I set up my sewing machine and marked out the seam alowance on my skirt front. I matched up all the skirt pleats and sewed along the seam line.


I then attatched the side fronts to the skirt front and started pinning the middle bit in place. I understand the long vertical seams but I just don't get how you're supposed to sew the point in place other than doing it by hand. It's in a really awkward place.


I guess I'll leave that for tomorrow and worry about it then.

No comments:

Post a Comment