Wednesday 17 April 2013

Tight Lacing My Tush!

Those of you who've read my blog even slightly will guess that I'm a fan of corsets. The fact I said I was wearing one yesterday was probably the most recent hint.


I wouldn't get corset piercings, but this lady just looks so awesome! I don't even have my ears pierced, but I digress.


This might not technically be a corset but it has the wonderful combination of see-through fabric and actual cups that make your breasts feel like breasts and not pancakes.


I'm pretty sure this woman is made of awesome. Not only does she look like a steam punk pirate but her corset matches her trousers. Gotta love a girl who can coordinate!


You can never go wrong with leather, or with an underbust corset that looks like it was built for your body. The way the top edge follows where her underwire would go is really cool. Also, leather and buckles!

No comments:

Post a Comment