Thursday 13 June 2013

Fixing Up My Wardrobe

I didn't get any actual sewing done yesterday. From 10am to 6:30pm I was pretty much walking back and forth to town. I had to get stuff sorted out with the bank and I walked to Chris's work with him and them met him for the walk home to bring his coat. After all that I just felt to tired to sew.

I did manage to get supplies for a mending project though. One of the tops I really like was missing a button and it didn't have a spare so I decided I liked enough to buy new buttons. The button loops are tiny so the ones I got were almost the only ones that fit. They're whirly black plastic with little gems in them and for ten I payed a whopping £7.40. That's more than I pay for most tops that I buy. 


What's the most you guys have ever payed to fix something? Would you pay that much?

No comments:

Post a Comment