Sunday 10 January 2016

Sewing Progress And Weight Gain

I got quite a lot done yesterday, what with finally feeling better and all. I drew out the basic skirt block I'm going to work on in the sewing classes and started cutting out pieces for the Teddy Bear.



The Teddy is taking more time than you'd think because I have to remove all the fur from the 1/4 inch seam allowances. I'm going to use that fur, some unwanted fabric and all my tiny fabric scraps to stuff it.

I weighed myself today and calculated my BMI as 33. For those who don't know that's counted as obese. I always put on a little weight during winter but not that much!

I bring this up now because the clothing situation has gotten a touch urgent. I have three dresses, two trackie bottoms, and a pair of shorts that fit my lower half. That's enough to keep me going for now but it can't go on, and I don't want to just make clothes to fit me now and have done with it, I want to be healthier, and, yes, thinner.

I was at my best when I cycled everywhere, but it's been all cold and muddy lately so I stopped. I guess I'll just have to get over that to get what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment