Thursday 7 January 2016

Still Alive

I've spent the last couple of days playing on the computer, sleeping 12 hours a day and taking so many pills I rattle, but I'm feeling quite a bit better now. Just goes to show, if you're too scared of being a bother it can do more harm than good.

I did go to my sewing class, and I think I might have given the teacher the wrong impression. I told her I'd taken a course 10 years ago and nothing like that since. I meant no courses, but it probably sounded like I hadn't sewn... Add in that the other two people have just started sewing.

I didn't quite know what the lesson would include so I brought the teddy to work on and traced most of it off. Next week I'll be working on a skirt block that I can make loads of different patterns from. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment